Our Executive Search
Insights into our Executive Search
Based on a detailed personality profile, our search and selection processes meet the highest standards in quality and speed. In order to attract the best executives and managers for your company, we search through the market systematically and comprehensively. All potential candidates are screened and assessed with the help of a proven combination of qualitative and quantitative assessment methods in order to ensure the best possible fit to the position and organisation. Together with our worldwide partners, we are able to offer our high standards and services locally and globally in line with our motto “Global Vision — Local Focus”.
Why should you delegate Executive Recruitment?
As an executive search company, Glasford’s activities revolve around procuring highly qualified candidates for executive job positions on behalf of our clients. The advantages of having Glasford supporting you in the recruiting process are among others:
- We provide a specialized and personalized service: our consultants are experts in finding the best talents in the functional roles we cover, and our process takes into consideration all the necessities of the position offered and the nuances of your company to search the adequate candidate profile to match your needs.
- We optimize your human capital, by connecting your company with compatible candidates, economizing your time and resources.
- Our services rely on an individual consulting process carefully analyzing our client’s work environment to direct the search for candidates matching not only the skillset required for the opened position but the corresponding personality traits, enhancing the chances of a long-lasting contract, according to the company’s need.
- A healthy and well-balanced work environment is fundamental for satisfactory productivity and obtaining employee loyalty, and we aspire that our clients obtain that from our selected candidates.
- The work environment is the completion of physical space, work conditions and company culture, and different characteristics require the analysis of diverse personality traits of the prospect employees to assure that they are fitting for each other. That is relevant in all levels of employment, but most crucial for managerial positions, as possessing the technical competence to administrate a company does not automatically repercuss on having a compatible profile to work on the propagation of the enterprise’s values.
When does it make sense to hire executive search firm?
Stakes are high when key positions are staffed. The wrong candidate in a strategic position can cost firms multiples of that person’s salary, let alone the incurred opportunity costs from lost business and lost momentum. The impact on the bottom line can be substantial.
Hiring an executive search firm makes sense when sufficient resources for top-level searches are unavailable, when contacts in the marketplace are not established, and when skills to scan the marketplace are not in place. Conducting executive searches is a full-time job whose effort should not be underestimated. Does your company have enough bandwidth to spare in-house staff for those searches that last weeks? Outside consultants carry out searches daily; we go and find your candidate. Our market knowledge depth and broad network are crucial differentiators for partnering up with us.
Our Executive Search during the Pandemic
Executive search processes tend to rest on personal contacts and selection interviews. This practice has been fraught with difficulties in recent years against the backdrop of the pandemic and digitalization accelerating faster than ever.
Despite rapid advances in digitalization, we maintain personal contact when selecting candidates for your business. These face-to-face interviews are important as they convey a lot of information that is otherwise lost in online environments. Our work depends on a very personal assessment. For most companies, it is too risky to hire top-level candidates with accordingly high salaries based on an online impression.
Our executive search service remains personal and individual, helping your firm taking the right hiring decision and avoiding the costs of wrong evaluations.
What is Important in Executive Search?
Each open position in a company should be filled with the most compatible candidate. Responsible recruiting goes beyond filling a position; it requires the skillset, organizational competence, technical knowledge, and a detailed analysis of the characteristics of the job to trace and profile the ideal candidates. Only after identifying the hiring company’s needs can a recruiter start to scan and actively search for the proper nominee.
At Glasford International, you can trust our multidisciplinary specialists to develop a careful and individualized study of your vacancy, considering a range of aspects concerning the open position’s tasks in addition to the company’s core values. In possession of these results, our professionals use their vast market experience and apply our scientific methods to survey and find the #besttalents to grace your company, granting a long-lasting, harmonious connection that benefits all the parties involved.
Author: Glasford International Deutschland